The professional way to achieve planning, sustainability & health goals cost-effectively.
Cycling is becoming an increasingly common method of transport for many eco and health conscious individuals, but much depends on the facilities available through efforts made by the municipality. Do you want fewer cars on the street and healthier habits for your citizens? If so, it would be wise to do everything you can to support cycling.
Return on Investment reported by the Queensland government: every $1 invested returns $5 along with reduced congestion and additional health benefits. (Source)
Benefits for Municipalities:
- Significantly Reduce healthcare costs in a long run
- Lower the costs of infrastructure
- Collect data on bike parking and cyclist amount/movement
- Increase cycling traffic
- Solve bike theft problems
- Automate existing bike parking facilities
- Provide service for citizen satisfaction
- Increase usage of their municipal cards (integration with Bikeep)
Bikeep is an advanced bike station that utilizes the latest technology and security systems in order to provide a flawless lockup for bikes. Installed in a municipality, Bikeep provides a key component of a smooth and practical bicycle infrastructure.