Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 20+ different countries, in use by many blue-chip customers (e.g San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc) and the company is currently in its next stage of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious Technician & Assembler who could help us with delivering projects from 0 to 100.
We want to see the cities designed for promoting the mental and physical health of its citizens’. We want to contribute to trend where short trips in a city could be taken by micromobility devices (e.g bike, e-scooter). While personal cars will still serve their purpose in the future, we should reassess their role & usage in an urban environment. Being tech. enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of technology.
Looks like your cup of tea? Are we on the same page? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Assembling, checking, testing devices & electronics & hardware;
- Helping in maintenance of Bikeep stations;
- Assisting engineering team in delivering projects.
We’re looking for:
- Strong interest in mechatronics, automation, electricity, product development and/or similar areas;
- Smart & enthusiastic attitude with willingness to contribute and learn new things;
- Driver’s license (B-category);
- Result-driven mindset;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Also would be great if you have:
- Previous hands-on experience in electronics and/or mechatronics and/or construction;
- Great English in speech & written.
Projects we’ve been working on lately:
- Scooter rental and parking stations;
- Smart bike lockers;
- Smart bike docks;
- Micro-mobility IoT platform.
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, opportunities for stock options;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 21+ countries with offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc;
- “Cycle to work” intra-company competition.
Where? Tallinn, Estonia.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in cash & opportunities for stock options.
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in electronics, mechatronics, construction?
c) What are you expecting from Bikeep?