Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, therefore our mission is to enable the micro-mobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our operations to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Your daily adventures will include being a/an:
- Specialist: assembling, checking, testing devices & electronics & hardware. Helping in maintenance of Bikeep stations;
- Team player: Assisting engineering team in delivering projects.
- Bikeeper: being a mission-driven member of the Bikeep family, who wants to disrupt the way micromobility happens in smart cities.
We’re looking for:
- Interest in mechatronics, automation, electricity, product development and/or similar areas;
- Smart & enthusiastic attitude with willingness to contribute and learn new things;
- Driver’s license (B-category);
- Result-driven mindset;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Also would be great if you have:
- Previous hands-on experience in electronics and/or mechatronics and/or construction;
- Great English in speech & written.
Projects we’ve been working on lately:
- Scooter rental and parking stations;
- Smart bike lockers;
- Smart bike docks;
- Micro-mobility IoT platform.
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (company wide communication is in English)
- International contacts and projects;
- Motivated colleagues with similar goals of making an impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up goals;
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge etc;
Where? Tallinn, Estonia.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in cash & opportunities for stock options.
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in electronics, mechatronics, construction?
c) What are you expecting from Bikeep?