Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, not cars, and therefore our mission is to enable the micromobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our development to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Looks like your cup of tea? Are we on the same page? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Building, testing, deploying working software;
- Working closely with the designer & product manager;
- Developing, mentoring, evaluating the engineering team;
- Growing best practices around software design & development.
We’re looking for:
- Interest in modern front-end frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular;
- Interest in developing backend services using Go (or similar technologies);
- Experience with AWS & other cloud providers;
- High coding standards (Clean Code, TDD);
- Great English in speech and written;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Also would be great if you have:
- Experience with IoT;
- Comfortable feeling around event-driven architecture;
- Experience with serverless solutions;
- Readiness to work according to Scrum methodology.
We can provide you:
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with an offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc;
- Competitive remuneration, opportunities for stock options;
- “Cycle to work” intra-company competition.
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in software development?
c) What would you change in our current technological solutions?