Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 21 different countries, in use by many blue chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently starting its next phase of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary Senior/Lead Full Stack Engineer who could help us in building new features & modules, shaping our underlying product frameworks and our internal processes like code reviews and deployment. Additionally, you’ll get to participate in feature planning and have real input on the direction we take the product and the company as a whole.
You’ll be joining a small team where your specific experience will have an immediate impact without corporate BS.
Looks like your cup of tea? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Building, testing, deploying working software;
- Working closely with the designer & product manager;
- Developing, mentoring, evaluating the engineering team;
- Growing best practices around software design & development.
We’re looking for:
- Interest in modern front-end frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular;
- Interest in developing backend services using Go (or similar technologies);
- Experience with AWS & other cloud providers;
- High coding standards (Clean Code, TDD);
- Great English in speech and written;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Also would be great if you have:
- Experience with IoT;
- Comfortable feeling around event-driven architecture;
- Experience with serverless solutions;
- Readiness to work according to Scrum methodology.
We can provide you:
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with an offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc;
- Competitive remuneration, opportunities for stock options;
- “Cycle to work” intra-company competition.
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in software development?
c) What would you change in our current technological solutions?