Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, therefore our mission is to enable the micro-mobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our development to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Your daily adventures will include being a/an:
- Specialist: building, testing, deploying working software;
- Team player: working closely with the designer & product manager. Developing, mentoring, evaluating the Engineering team;
- Growth hacker: growing best practices around software design & development;
- Bikeeper: being a mission-driven member of the Bikeep family, who wants to disrupt the way micro-mobility happens in smart cities.
We’re looking for:
- Interest in modern front-end frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular;
- Interest in developing backend services using Go (or similar technologies);
- Experience with AWS & other cloud providers;
- High coding standards (Clean Code, TDD);
- Great English in speech and written;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Also would be great if you have:
- Some experience with IoT;
- Comfortable feeling around event-driven architecture;
- Experience with serverless solutions;
- Readiness to work according to Scrum methodology.
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (company wide communication is in English)
- International contacts and projects;
- Motivated colleagues with similar goals of making an impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up goals;
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge etc;
- Hybrid work option;
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in software development?
c) What would you change in our current technological solutions?