Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 21 different countries, in use by many blue chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently in its next stage of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious Value Proposition Designer who could help us with taking our value offering to the next level.
We want to see the cities designed for promoting the mental and physical health of its citizens’. We want to contribute to trend where short trips in a city could be taken by micromobility devices (e.g bike, e-scooter). Being tech. enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of technology.
Looks like your cup of tea? Are we on the same page? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Supporting management with comprehensive customer journeys from our key customer segments;
- Building the service guidelines for our reselling partners and franchisers;
- Collaborating with other members of Product teams to refine usability of our products;
- Improving our UI and UX across all product and service verticals;
- Enabling a strong design organization, where strategic decisions are based on well understood customer behavior and user interactions.
We’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a product-driven organization;
- Experience in building customer journey’s and personas;
- Analytical skills and data-driven mindset combined with creativity and “out of the box” problem solving mentality;
- Ambition and will to grow into an established and confident Design Leader, who enables the company to conquer new customer segments in new markets;
- Sincere wish and willingness to push cities towards micromobility as primary commuting choice to enable the future with a more sustainable urban environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
Also would be great if you have (but not mandatory):
- Experience of working at a B2B growth company;
- Experience in micromobility industry;
- Additional language skills in French, Spanish or German
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with offices in EE/US);
- Motivated colleagues having similar goals of making a positive impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up
- Team events, intra-company gatherings etc.
What? Full-Time job
Where? Tallinn, Estonia. Opportunity for remote work.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus. Opportunity for stock options.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insight on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already accomplished in fields of product, service or business design?
c) What are you expecting from Bikeep?