Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 25+ different countries, in use by many blue chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently in its next stage of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious hardware experienced Technology Team Lead who could help us with taking our development to the next level (of course, with the help of team).
We want to see the cities designed for promoting the mental and physical health of its citizens’. We want to contribute to trend where short trips in a city could be taken by micromobility devices (e.g bike, e-scooter). Being tech. enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of technology.
Looks like your cup of tea? Are we on the same page? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Leading and supervising the whole engineering team (software, embedded, hardware) that will be known for its innovation, speed of delivery, business responsiveness and creative efficiency;
- Hands-on hardware development (CAD, mechanics, mechatronics);
- Aligning technological strategies & initiatives & resources with the Company’s short- and long-term goals;
- Identifying new technologies which will be used to improve the products & services
- Creating and overseeing high-level KPIs
- Growing best practices within R&D teams and development
We’re looking for:
- Experience in managing teams of both – software and hardware engineers (mechatronics);
- Experience in delivering complex mechatronic products from prototyping & CAD design to production;
- Some experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Great communication skills with an ability to work cross-functionally with the teams;
- Great English in speech and written;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions;
- Interest in micromobility and sustainability
Projects we’ve been lately working on:
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 25+ countries with stronger presence in EE/US);
- Motivated colleagues having similar goals of making a positive impact to the world;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge etc.
What? Full-Time job
Where? Tallinn, Estonia. Opportunity for remote work.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus. Opportunity for stock options.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in area of leading development processes & teams?
c) What would you change in our current products & solutions?