Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 21 different countries, in use by many blue chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently starting its next phase of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious Technician who could help us with delivering projects from 0 to 100.
Looks like your cup of tea? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Assembling, checking, testing devices & electronics & hardware;
- Helping in maintenance of Bikeep stations;
- Assisting engineering team in delivering projects.
We’re looking for:
- Student & post-graduate with an interest to mechatronics, automation, electricity, product development etc;
- Smart & enthusiastic attitude with willingness to contribute and learn new things;
- Result-driven mindset;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Also would be great if you have:
- Great English in speech & written;
- Driver’s license (B-category)
We can provide you:
- Paid internship with an option to continue after successful intern period;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with an offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc.
Where? Tallinn, Estonia.
How do I get paid? Base salary
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in electronics, mechatronics, construction?
c) What are/were your favorite subjects in school?