Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 21 different countries, in use by many blue-chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently starting its next phase of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary Head Of Sales who could help us in taking our sales to the next level while leading the team and developing strategies. Additionally, you’ll get to participate in large-scale planning and have real input on the direction we take the the company as a whole.
You’ll be joining a small team where your specific experience will have an immediate impact without corporate BS.
Looks like your cup of tea? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Leading & mentoring sales team in achieving the objectives;
- Designing & implementing sales strategies;
- Cultivating lasting relationships with customers;
- Working along other executive team members in company strategic topics;
- … and everything else which helps to improve our sales and which we didn’t mention here 🙂
We’re looking for:
- Previous experience in managing B2B sales teams & distributor/reseller partnerships;
- Experience in international sales;
- Good English in speech and written;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
We can provide you:
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with an offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc;
- Competitive remuneration, opportunities for stock options;
- “Cycle to work” intra-company competition.
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already achieved in managing sales teams?
c) What would you change in our current sales & marketing & outreaching strategies?