Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, therefore our mission is to enable the micro-mobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our development to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Your daily adventures will include being a/an:
- Specialist: building, testing, deploying working software;
- Team player: working closely with the backend team and electronics team;
- Growth hacker: growing best practices around software design & development;
- Bikeeper: being a mission-driven member of the Bikeep family, who wants to disrupt the way micro-mobility happens in smart cities.
- Design and develop efficient and reliable embedded firmware for ESP32-based systems;
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to define software requirements and specifications;
- Creation and maintenance of software architecture documentation;
- Conducting thorough testing and debugging of embedded systems to ensure optimal performance;
- Optimization of firmware to meet power, performance, and memory constraints;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in embedded technologies and firmware development;
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Proven experience in embedded firmware development for ESP32 platforms;
- Proficiency in Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS);
- Ability to design and create software architecture for embedded systems;
- Solid programming skills in C/C++ for embedded applications;
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc;
- Experience with low-level device drivers and hardware abstraction layers;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical concepts effectively;
- Familiarity with IoT and cloud-based platforms for embedded systems;
- Experience with wireless communication protocols like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Bonus points if you have:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies;
- Basic electronics skills for debugging and troubleshooting hardware-related issues.
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (company wide communication is in English)
- International contacts and projects;
- Motivated colleagues with similar goals of making an impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up goals;
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge etc;
- Hybrid work option;
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote/hybrid working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result-based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in embedded & software development?
c) What would you change in our technological solutions?