Content & Communications Lead
Bikeep is the world’s leading provider of smart bike parking infrastructure for forward-thinking cities. Our mission is to decrease car dominance through a network of secure and seamless bike parking. Bikeep operates in over 20 countries.
We are looking for a Content and Communications Lead to join the team. If you are great with words, love writing and would enjoy leading the company’s communications, this is for you! We are still a relatively small team where everyone has unlimited opportunities to grow.
Your Future role:
- Write and copy-edit Bikeep articles, marketing collateral like website copy, reports and video scripts, and messaging
- Develop and implement company’s content and communications strategies and monitor their success
- Coordinate with different departments to craft engaging, accurate and strong content
- Ensure consistency of brand voice, tone and style across all content
- Request visual assets to support your work
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics, and ensure that content is optimized for SEO
- Respond to incoming media requests and make sure we maximize their impact
- Monitor relevant industry news as well as mentions of Bikeep and share them with the wider team on a regular basis
- Assure that Bikeep’s more important developments get the deserved attention from Bikeep partners, customers and investors
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent writing skills in English
- 4+ years prior experience working in a content or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing content and communications strategies and campaigns
- An adaptable writing style and the ability to tailor copy to different mediums, audiences, and purposes
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
- Curious and open-minded problem-solver
Great if you also are/have:
- Native English speaker
- Experience working in a B2B startup and/or a company that develops complex hardware
- Experience with online-based task tracking systems (e.g. Confluence)
- Experience working in multilingual and multicultural environments
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges. You won’t be given a manual. Be prepared to make small steps one day, and big leaps the other day.
- Flexible environment with hybrid work option. We work on a trust basis. As long as your task list is in check, you get unlimited WFH days and flexible hours.
- Grow with us. We want you to become the best version of yourself. We’ll help you sign up for courses, buy books, and visit seminar
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Bike2Work bonus
- Great team events
- We don’t follow corporate hierarchies. Whether it’s junior devs or CEO, you’ll always discuss things on equal terms.
Where is the job?
At our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia with the freedom to at times work remotely. We are open to discuss fully remote option.
Why Estonia? Estonia is the global leader in digitalisation of public services and has the world’s most startups per capita. There’s a great tight-knit vibe among local startup people where you will feel supported and inspired.
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
1) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
2) Share some of your best writing work.
3) What makes you a great communicator?