Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, therefore our mission is to enable the micro-mobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our sales to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Your daily adventures will include being a/an:
- Sales professional: execute the developed plans by directly interacting with key customers;
- Relationship builder: cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty;
- Result-oriented advisor: work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals;
- Bikeeper: being a mission-driven member of the Bikeep family, who wants to disrupt the way micromobility happens in smart cities.
We’re looking for:
- Previous experience in managing B2B solution sales and distributor/reseller partnerships;
- Track record from successful solution sales;
- Expertise in modern solution sales methodologies;
- Excellent spoken and written English
Also would be great if you have (but not essential):
- Any additional language skills, e.g French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish etc.
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (company wide communication is in English)
- International contacts and projects;
- Motivated colleagues with similar goals of making an impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up goals;
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge etc;
- Hybrid work option;
What? Part-Time & Full-Time job
Where? Feel free to work with us in Tallinn, Estonia or remotely
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus. Opportunity for stock options.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insight on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already accomplished in sales, marketing, account management?
c) What are you expecting from Bikeep?