Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 21 different countries, in use by many blue chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently starting its next phase of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious, visionary and experienced Senior Product Designer. Additionally, you’ll get to participate in feature planning and have real input on the direction we take the product and the company as a whole.
You’ll be joining a small team where your specific experience will have an immediate impact without corporate BS.
Looks like your cup of tea? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the user experience & system design & industrial design of a product;
- Working closely with the Designer and Product Manager and other specialists, such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost;
- Prototyping, wireframing, making mockups and user journey maps;
- Examining materials & manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
We’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work cross-functionally with the team
- Previous experience working as a Product Designer;
- Previous experience with design tools of your choice;
- Basic analytical skills (AB testing, Analytics);
- Great English in speech and written;
- Result-driven and proactive mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Projects we’ve been working on lately
- Scooter rental and parking stations;
- Smart bike lockers;
- Smart bike docks;
- Micro-mobility IoT platform.
We can provide you:
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc;
- Competitive remuneration, opportunities for stock options;
- “Cycle to work” intra-company competition.
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in hardware product design?
c) What would you change in our current products & solutions?