Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, not cars, and therefore our mission is to enable the micromobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our development to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Looks like your cup of tea? Are we on the same page? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include being a:
- Specialist: Being a strong specialist in hands-on hardware development (CAD, mechanics);
- Inventor: ideating new concepts and functions through experiments and rapid prototyping;
- Enthusiast: proactively thinking of new engineering solutions to the known product and design problems;
- Team player: Being a member of a Product Team including engineers, designers and product managers
- Developer: Taking responsibility for mechanical engineering tasks in product development projects from conception to product launch and beyond.
- Growing together: Growing best engineering practices within the team by bringing prior experience and constant learning.
- Bikeeper: being a mission-driven member of the Bikeep family, who wants to disrupt the way micromobility happens in smart cities
We’re looking for:
- Experience mechanical engineering (2+ years as a mechanical engineer)
- Ability to build complex mechanical products from prototyping & CAD drawings to production hand-over;
- Experience in an Agile development environment is a bonus, but we are not Scrum-nazis;
- Decent communication skills with an ability to work in cross-functional teams is a must;
- Proficient English is a must;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion for new technologies & solutions;
- Interest in micromobility and sustainability is a plus
- Cycling enthusiasm is a plus
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result-based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (company-wide communication is in English)
- International contacts and projects;
- Potential participation in micromobility and smart city exhibitions around the world;
- Motivated colleagues having similar goals of making an impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up goals;
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge et;
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote / hybrid working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result-based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in mechanical engineering?
c) What would you change in our current products?