Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed in 28 different countries and the company is in its next stage of expansion.
We want to see the cities designed for the people, therefore our mission is to enable the micromobility growth by connected smart infrastructure products and services. We want to shape the future cities, where short trips are taken by light vehicles. Being technology enthusiasts, our way is to support the change through the use of new technologies. Being cycling enthusiasts, we see the need for secure, organized, but seamless parking solutions.
To fulfill the increasing demand set by the growth of smart cities and the disruption of micromobility, we’re looking for like-minded people who could help us take our development to the next level.
If our mission speaks with you, join our devoted team! Let’s disrupt the industry and change the way cities plan transportation and light vehicle parking!
Your daily adventures will include being a/an:
- Specialist: being a specialist in embedded software programming to enable our IoT solutions to excel;
- Problem solver: ideating and testing out new approaches to tackle the core problems around our products and services;
- Cyclist: putting on the cyclist shoes to get the perspective of our end users interaction with our parking services;
- System architect: occasionally stepping into the shoes of a system architect to see the holistic perspective of the whole service system;
- Enthusiast: proactively thinking up new ways of how to make the end-user experience better in our products and services;
- Team player: being a member of a Product Team including engineers, designers, product managers and other specialists;
- Developer: taking responsibility for your line of code and documentation in product development, from conception to product launch and beyond;
- Growth hacker: growing best programming practices within the team by bringing prior experience and being open to constant learning;
- Bikeeper: being a mission-driven member of the Bikeep family, who wants to disrupt the way micromobility happens in smart cities.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in embedded software programming (4-5 years experience is preferred, but with presentable proficiency, 2-3 years of experience is accepted as well);
- Readiness to demonstrate proficiency with completing a test task or showcasing prior projects;
- Experience in an Agile development environment is recommended, but we are not Scrum-nazis;
- An ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Proficient English;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing obstacles;
- Capability to learn fast and grasp new complex systems;
- Passion in innovation and progressive mindset;
- Interest in cycling, micro-mobility and sustainability.
We can provide you:
- Competitive remuneration, result based bonus;
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (company wide communication is in English)
- International contacts and projects;
- Motivated colleagues with similar goals of making an impact;
- Start-up atmosphere with a scale-up goals;
- Team events, intra-company gatherings, Bike2Work challenge etc;
- Hybrid work option;
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote/hybrid working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result-based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in embedded development?
c) What would you change in our current products?