Bikeep is a micromobility enabler through its smart infrastructure products and mobile app-based services. Our products are by date installed into 21 different countries, in use by many blue chip customers (eg. San Francisco Metro, University of California, CBRE real estate services etc…) and the company is currently starting its next phase of expansion.
To fulfill the increasing demand, we’re looking for an ambitious, visionary and experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who could help us in developing, managing and leading growing portfolio of Bikeep products and product teams. Additionally, you’ll get to participate in feature planning and have real input on the direction we take the product and the company as a whole.
You’ll be joining a small team where your specific experience will have an immediate impact without corporate BS.
Looks like your cup of tea? Come join us, we’re looking for you! 🙂
Your daily adventures will include:
- Leading R&D engineering team that will be known for its world-beating innovation, speed of delivery, business responsiveness and creative efficiency;
- Hands on R&D development (CAD, mechanics, mechatronics);
- Creating and implementing technological strategies;
- Aligning current technological resources with the company’s short- and long-term goals;
- Identifying new technologies which can be used to improve the products & services
- Creating and overseeing high-level KPIs
- Growing best practices within R&D teams and development
We’re looking for:
- Experience with managing teams of both software and hardware engineers (mechatronics);
- Experience with delivering complex mechatronic products from prototyping, CAD design to production;
- Some experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work cross-functionally with the team;
- Great English in speech and written;
- Result-driven mindset, not stopping after facing several obstacles a day;
- Passion in new technologies & solutions.
Projects we’ve been working on lately
- Scooter rental and parking stations;
- Smart bike lockers;
- Smart bike docks;
- Micro-mobility IoT platform;
- Locking systems;
- E-bike charging;
- E-scooter charging.
We can provide you:
- Personal & professional development opportunities;
- International working environment (we’re present in 20+ countries with offices in EE/US);
- Fun team events, free merch etc;
- Competitive remuneration, opportunities for stock options;
- “Cycle to work” intra-company competition.
Where? You’ve a possibility to join our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. Also option for remote working. Feel free to choose what suits you the best.
How do I get paid? Base salary + result based bonus in stock options & cash.
Looks interesting? Reach out to email@example.com and please share some insights on:
a) Why would you like to join Bikeep?
b) What have you already done in area of leading R&D processes & teams?
c) What would you change in our current products & solutions?